The first step to a brilliant event
What chemistry makes an event brilliant? We think it’s about people, atmosphere, and – like a swan gliding gracefully whilst paddling furiously under the water – the great planning & organisation that your guests, attendees or visitors rarely see. We know this because we love events and we know how hard you work to make your event great. Simply put, we’d love to host and be part of your extended team when you’re planning your next one. If you have a couple of minutes, we’ll tell you more…
Mind Reading, Part 1
- A stunning, impressive venue.
- Plenty of space.
- Great transport links.
- Choice of refreshments.
- AV equipment, WiFi and event stationary all taken care of.
- Freedom to bring in your own suppliers as well as excellent recommended suppliers.
- An outstanding, experienced & friendly venue team.
- A venue that wants to make it easy for you.
How did we do?
If that sounds like a good thing, this what you can expect from us:
- Grade II* listed venue in the heart of a UNESCO World Heritage Site, with a choice of gorgeously decorated rooms to impress your guests.
- Nearby train and bus links to Leeds & Bradford, so it’s easy to get here.
- Our excellent team to help plan your event.
- Flexibility and clear pricing.
- Our Daily Delegate Packages to make budgeting easy.
- A deposit of 50% or £500 (whichever is lower) to hold your booking, for easy peace of mind.
- Clear confirmation emails with breakdown of room layouts, timings, etc.
- Excellent recommended suppliers or you can choose your own*.
- Our excellent team on hand throughout your day – you’re in safe hands!
Mind-reading Part 2
If we were to guess the top ten questions you might have about hiring Victoria Hall, they would be these:
Q1: How much does it cost to hire the venue?
- Use of main room from 0800 – 1730hrs
- Data projector & screen
- Microphone & sound system (generally only needed for larger rooms)
- Flipchart & pens
- Delegate stationary (pads, pencils & name cards)
- Table water
- Venue WiFi
- Welcome tea & coffee with breakfast muffins
- Morning refreshments (tea, coffee & biscuits)
- 2 course finger buffet lunch and refreshments
- Afternoon refreshments (tea, coffee & biscuits)
DDR Rates exclude VAT & minimum numbers per room will apply.
Q2: I'd like to see more of the rooms!
Q3: Do you have parking and accommodation?
Q4: How are the acoustics for the rooms & what AV do you offer?
Q5: How's your WiFi?
Q6: Do I have to arrange my own catering?
Q7: I don't generally use historical venues, won't it be cold?
Q8: How many people can you hold?
Q9: Can you help promote my event?
Q10: What key information do I need to know about hiring you?
Q11: One more question! Why should we choose Victoria Hall for our event?
It’s really easy to get started. Call us on 01274 327305 (our office hours are normally Monday – Friday 9am to 5pm) or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org to check dates, have a brochure posted out to you or arrange a site visit. We can often do site visits during evenings and weekends too. Just so you know, there’s no obligation with our site visits! It’s just a chance for you to get to know us and Victoria Hall, and see if we’re a good fit for your event. Once you’ve booked a site visit or called us, we would:
- Show you around the venue or have a chat by phone. By the end of this, you’ll have a fair idea of which rooms you prefer.
- We’ll check if the rooms are available and give you alternative rooms/dates if they aren’t, and an idea of the cost of your booking based on the information you’ve given us.
- If you’re happy, we’ll provisionally book the rooms for you for a fortnight.
- Let us know when you’re ready to confirm the booking and we’ll invoice for your deposit – once it’s paid, the date is yours!
- We’ll work with you in the lead up to your event to confirm the details & send you your booking form with all the information concisely to hand.
- The balance of your booking is due four weeks prior to your event.
- If you’re booking catering through us, we’ll need final numbers 5 working days prior.
- On the day of your event, we’ll be the folks with a cup of tea and a smile for you, and the venue will be ready to impress your guests!
We get booked up pretty quickly on popular dates, so check your diary and email us or call on 01274 327305 to come and visit the venue. We can’t wait to meet you.